9 Best Bitcoin Trading Bots of 20219 Best Bitcoin Trading Bots of 2021
September 25, 2021September 25, 2021 cityof758 0 Comments
If you are trading in Bitcoins you must have heard of trading bots. The bots are essentially software programs that can execute trades on your behalf; they are advantageous because they can function round-the-clock and will not be driven by emotions or impulses like humans. The crypto market never sleeps and is known for being highly volatile; in such a situation, a Bitcoin trading bot can be a good choice for beginners.
Top Bitcoin Trading Bots for 2021:
- 3Commas: It is a cloud-based trading bot with an intuitive interface and multiple user-friendly tools. It can back test trade strategies of others and help you learn from their mistakes and successes. 3Commas is compatible with many exchanges like Binance and KuCoin and you can trade multiple coins at the same time. It prioritizes user satisfaction and developers therefore keep adding new features to it.
- Crypto Trader: This cloud-based trading bot provides a marketplace for users to trade strategies and backtesting tools. You can receive text alerts from the bot that works on prime exchanges like Coinbase. It is a good bet for traders having prior coding knowledge; new and inexperienced traders can use its paid or free strategies.
- Cryptohopper: This cloud-based bot offers easy installation and multiple cryptos. It can integrate with professionals and use their trade signals. If you are an experienced trader, you can even program this bot using your own strategies. It provides quick automated trading along with portfolio management for more than 100 cryptos.
- Shrimpy: With its free plans you can avail of portfolio tracing features; the professional packages are priced at about $13 a month. This trading bot is meant for those who cannot afford the costlier bots but want an impressive set of functionalities. It comes with a built-in trading algorithm and tools for backtesting and copying successful trades by others.
- Zignaly: This cloud-based bot is relatively new and offers a high level of flexibility. You can enjoy unlimited trades on cryptos. Also, users can get to purchase the most promising cheap crypto as well as the big caps like Bitcoin and Ethereum; emulate professional traders integrating their market fluctuation analysis in your strategies. It offers trailing stop loss feature that is not available on most exchanges. It connects you to the Trading View account for you to customize trade signals with automatic indicators.
- Trality: This for anyone who wishes to create a trading bot using two tools, namely the Trality Rule Builder which is a drag-and-drop tools for creating the bots with predefined strategies, and the Trality Code Editor or console for coding bots with Python. It is cloud-based and offers a powerful backtesting tools, live trading, and paper trading.
- Gunbot: This is downloadable into your machine and has multiple built-in strategies that you can customize according to your preferences. It is cost-effective, flexible, and efficient and caters to more than 6000 active traders. Gunbot is compatible with Linux, Windows, and Mac platforms. It prioritizes privacy since it is not cloud-based and you have to set up software to use it.
- Haasbot: It is cloud-based and works even when the PC is off. It has built-in strategies that may be customized. You can access many bots through it for trading in various cryptos and exchanges simultaneously. You should ideally use it if you have a solid knowledge of the Bitcoins because it needs more input from traders compared to others.
- Trade Santa: This is known for its user-friendly powerful interface and you can create bots from scratch using its templates and tools. You can access multiple trade strategies and a manual terminal for trading. It is compatible with key exchanges like Huobi, Binance, and HitBTC.
- Bitcoin prime: Bitcoin Prime is an automated crypto trading platform that uses AI algorithms to execute trades on behalf of users. According to bitcoin prime erfahrung, it caters to new and experienced traders by providing a user-friendly interface and valuable data-driven insights to help them make more informed trading decisions.